The EPA recently held a panel discussion in honour of Woman’s Day, which included the following speakers: Cynthia Schoeman, Carolynn Chalmers , Dr Claudelle von Eck and Parmi Natesan, to specifically explore the topic of ethics over the recent period and to clarify what lessons have been (or should have been) learnt from ethical failures as well as ethical successes, and, crucially, how these lessons can be used to improve ethics in the future.
- Ethical lessons to build an ethical future
- Speaking-out against ethical wrong-doing
- Ethics at the core of Privacy Protection
- TOP ETHICS TRENDS 2021
- ‘Will ethics tomorrow be improved by ethical lessons from today?’
- Ethics within a state of fraud and corruption – ‘The ethical advantage is reduced corruption’
- In case you missed it – Outstanding Ethics conversations
- The Whistleblowers
- Webinar: Ethics in Times of Crisis
- Thank you for celebrating with us!